Without prayer, I don’t know where I’d be. Prayer is our chance to talk with and glorify God. Please join me in praying for my ministry and personal life.
Personal Prayer Requests
- Safety & Health. I live out in the rural area outside of Lusaka, I commute back and forth to the city, and I like going on adventures. Naturally, safety is a concern. And of course there is the different foods, malaria-bearing mosquitoes, and snakes.
- Meeting People. Pray that God would provide a group of peers that I could get to know, enjoy being with, and learn from them.
- Finding a church. When I was first researching about missions I heard that that a large majority of missionaries don’t go to a church on a regular basis. I don’t want to be a part of that group so finding a community of believers is a top priority.
- Personal Growth. I really want to develop my photography and film-making skills while enjoying other hobbies like camping and cycling.
Ministry Prayer Requests
- Developing Ciyanjano. Please pray for guidance on how to continue developing Ciyanjano through construction projects, new programs, and income generation projects.
- Equipping the church. Ciyanjano’s mission is to help strengthen the churches in Lusaka, please pray that God would continue using our facilities to grow His church.
- Funding. While we want Ciyanjano to be self-sustainable, we still rely on donations to fund building projects, repairs, and new programs. Please pray God would continue to provide.
Thank you so much for your prayers.